Key concepts - index
Here we present some key concepts to understand how agent services work internally. More concretely:
- The section autonomous economic agents presents an overview of the main components of an agent. It is an excerpt of the Open AEA documentation.
- The section about finite-state machines briefly reviews their main concepts through an example.
- The section about the Application Blockchain Interface discusses the interface used by agent services to communicate with the local blockchain.
- The main section is devoted to FSM Apps, which is the core component of an agent service which implements its business logic.
- Finally, we also present some considerations about the threat model of agent services.