Autonolas Developer Documentation
Autonolas' mission is to provide a foundation on which new types of autonomous services can be built, which:
- Run continuously.
- Take action on their own.
- Interact with the world beyond blockchains.
- Run complex logic.
- Are composable.
- Are crypto-native: decentralized, trust-minimized, transparent, and robust.
The Autonolas Stack
The Autonolas Stack is made of three main components:
- The Open Autonomy framework.
- The Autonolas Protocol.
- A number of toolkits for building a growing collection of autonomous services.
We look forward to you get involved in the Autonolas ecosystem and deploy your own autonomous services. If you have any question, or if you have found any missing information in these pages, or you are simply interested in knowing more about the project, we invite you to reach out to us on Discord and follow us on Twitter.